JCJ EXAM MODEL PAPER - II
Answer all questions. Each question carries 8 marks.
1. (a) Cases in which Injunction cannot be granted.
(b) Explain the circumstances when consent is not said to be Free.
2. (a) Properties which cannot be transferred as per Transfer of Property Act.
(b) Different modes of extinction of easement.
3. (a) Write down the seven General Exceptions in IPC
(b) Summarize Offenses relating to Marriage under IPC.
4. Comment on probative value of
(a) Evidence of prosecutrix
(b) Evidence of Child witness
(c) Evidence of Accomplice
(d) Dying Declaration
5. (a) When does a suit abate and what is the effect of the abatement.
(b) The Law of Limitation does not extinguish the right of a party but only prescribes a statutory period after which the remedy to enforce the right is barred. Explain with reference to law relating to adverse possession.
6. Explain Jurisdiction and its kinds. Elaborate and explain can there be waiver of objection to territorial, pecuniary and inherent jurisdiction.
7. (a) What are the guidelines for appointment of Receivers and Commissioners?
(b) Procedure to be adopted by third party for inspection of records of suit in a court.
8. (a) Differentiate between Bill of Exchange and Cheque.
(b) Can a person charged for an offense u/s 324 IPC and convicted for Sec 326 IPC? Is offense u/s 379 compoundable?
9. Explain the following
(a) Cognizable Offense
(b) Summons case
10. Write about Hierarchy of courts and powers to pass sentences.