JUNIOR CIVIL JUDGE WRITTEN EXAM MODEL PAPER - VII
1. What are the safeguards to be adopted by the Magistrate which conducting Identification Parade? What is the probative value of the report of test identification parade?
2. (a) Can an accused person examine himself as a witness?
(b) Can a criminal court issue process against a person who has not been arranged as an accused in the charge sheet and if so, in what circumstances?
3. (a) Explain the power of Judge to put questions to any witness or order production of any document with reference to the provisions of the Evidence Act?
(b) It is the quality of evidence counts and not the quantity. Explain.
4. Describe the summary procedure for hearing suits. How does it differ from ordinary procedure?
5. Explain briefly the salient features introduces by the recent amendment to CPC regarding recording of evidence?
6. (a) Differentiate between Guarantee and Indemnity.
(b)Differentiate between Pledge and Bailment
7. (a) Explain provision relating to Addition and Substitution of parties under Limitation Act.
(b) Explain kinds of Negotiable Instruments as per the definition.
8. (a) What are the rights of bonafide transferee of immovable properties under defective title for the improvements made by him on such property?
(b) What are the circumstances under which license is deemed to be revoked.
9. Write short notes on
(b) Trifling offences
(c ) Grievous Hurt
(d) Types of Kidnapping
10. Explain the remedies available under Specific Relief Act.