JUNIOR CIVIL JUDGE WRITTEN EXAM MODEL PAPER - VI
1. (a) Give details on effect of death under Limitation Act.
(b) Distinction between Rescission and Cancellation under Specific Releif Act.
2. (a) Who may impose and who may acquire easements.
(b) Is Clog on redemption is Valid? Explain.
3. (a) How Cognizance of offence is taken under Negotiable Instrument Act.
(b) What are the consequences of breach of contract.
4. Differentiate between Appeal, Second Appeal, Reference, Review and Revision.
5. Write note on Suits in Particular cases under CPC.
6. (a) Explain Provision relating to Attempt to commit offence under IPC.
(b) Differentiate between Criminal Tresspass, House Tresspass, Lurking House Tresspass and House Breaking
7. Explain Irregularities which vitiate the proceedings and which does not vitiate the proceedings.
8. (a) Explain about Executive Magistrates authority on disputes as to Immovable property.
(b) Principal features of fair trial.
9. (a) What are Principle of First Degree, Accesories before facts and Accesories after the facts in relation to Accomplice evidence.
(b) Explain Order of Examinations.
10. (a) Immovable property
(c) Declaratory decree