JUNIOR CIVIL JUDGE WRITTEN EXAM MODEL PAPER - VIII
1. After amendment of CPC, the parties to the suit, as of right cannot file documents at the stage of framing all the issues. Whether this statement is correct or not? Give reasons.
2. Estoppel is not resjudicata, but resjudicata is estoppel by record. Write a detailed note on this comment with reference to the provisions in CPC and Evidence Act.
3. (a) If the judgment debtor has no means to pay the amounts, the Court cannot order his arrest in execution of money decree. Write a detailed note.
(b) What are the methods of acquisition of easement.
4. Explain the following
(a) Undue Influence and Coercion
(b) Locus standi
(c) Forum non conveniens
(d) Sec 89 of CPC, 1908
5. (a) When and under what circumstances a Civil Court can vacate ad interim ex parte injunction granted to the plaintiff.
(b) “I promise to pay ‘B’ Rs. 500 and all other sums which shall be due to him.” Whether the statement is Promissory Note or not, and Why?
6. Explain the legal effect of dying declaration. What would be the legal consequences when different dying declarations are made to different persons?
7. How cognizance of an offence is taken by Magistrate? When can the Magistrate direct the Police to register the offence?
8. (a) Who is hostile witness and whether his evidence can be relied upon? If so to what extent.
(b) What is the effect of delay in lodging FIR.
(c) What is conclusive proof?
(d) How much of information received from the accused may be proved against him?
9. (a) What is consent and how consent discharges a person from criminal liability?
(b) What are the essentials of kidnapping, how is it different from abduction.
10. (a) What will be the effect if a cheque is issued for a time barred debt and its dishonor?
(b) Whether a complaint with regard to dishonor of a cheque is not maintainable on the ground that the accused had already filed an insolvency petition?